Hurray!

I saw the movie, "UP" today.
Thought it was quite depressing...

New Updates. x]

I found a realllyyy pretty template for the blog at this lovely site: www.thecutestblogontheblock.com [is that right?]
I recommend that you look it up, because there isn't very much coding or html behind it all, merely just COPY and PASTE. :)
I was thinking of changing the template for holidays, events, or the months...
..Please let me know what you think!

I also added a "News Reel" feature, as well as the Blog Description up there^^.
I thought it was a nice touch.

My favorite blog-list is over on the side somewhere down there.

My Outfit
Fringed white Aeropostale shorts, A Teal thick Delia*s tank over a thick white Limited too tank, Assorted beads Garage sale necklace.
Nothing much really....... :P


Ooh, Chinese has arrived. *runs off with chopsticks*

newtemplatesrockk,

Katy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for coming! be sure to leave comments!