Cakes Galore

I had a stomach ache earlier today, so I flipped on ON DEMAND and found the awesome new show, "Cake Boss" that could get anyone with a sweet tooth off the couch and into the cupboard.
haha. I settled for some Tylenol instead. :(

Care to see what made my day? Exclusively from TLC, aka fancast.com, the very episode that I watched this morning right below!



That may be a bit blurry, so possibly look here too: http://www.fancast.com/tv/Cake-Boss/104041/1133889947/Cake-Boss:-Fire/videos

I ah-dore the Fashionista, and Kudos to Buddy, because he did great!

I thought this sort of had to do with fashion, hence the Fashionista Cake, and all the elegance of the others even the Fire Truck, or was it the Fire Engine. [?] And obviously, where there is elegance- there is most definitely fashion.

My Outfit:
[I call it the couch potato look]

Green Hollister V-neck top, pink undershirt, Golden glazed shell long necklace, Short light washed Blue-Jean Bermudas, Green Oldnavy flips.


Brilliantisthebakery,
Katy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for coming! be sure to leave comments!