Golfball bruises, and PV!

(MY FIRST POST IN MARCH! HURRRAAAAYYYYYY!!)

My First Ice-Skating Experience


(Keeping my experience short-but-sweet......)

Yep, Believe it or not, yesterday was my very first time ice-skating!!! I am still in one piece (sp) and only fell 3 times! [that is pretty good for a first timer] It was fun nontheless. I have one bruise on my knee the size of a large golfball, but I have no broken bones!



Katy's Wish List



























^^[P A C S U N]





















^^[W E T S E A L]



POLYVORE

I'm BACCKKK! See my latest sets on the side bar! My account is: Katylovesu!

Comment-and-fave!

xx.
Katy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for coming! be sure to leave comments!