Fashionable First Lady and Global Warming.

Hey! It's post number 31....... ok, I'll stop counting. deal?


WHATS GOING ON

[this is where I show you some news and stuff....]
Yep, to make this blog a tad bit more, ummm- whats the word...... fundimental., I have added this topic to the mix. Anywho- scroll down for 2 cartoons about global warming that I have selected. :)





























I just thought they were cute. :)
Now for some Fashion stuff.

Fashionness

(Pictures below from:http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/politics/obama/chi-michelle-obama-dress-story,0,1949360.story and other various google pages. Pictures do not afflict my blog, and I am not the photographer behind them :)

Well, I have been looking for some "celeb" fashion pics, and one very fashionable first-lady popped into my head. Know where I am going with this? Remember yesterday night? Barack Obama was talking on TV about some State of the Union (pre) address... So I thought of posting some of Michelle's stunning outfits as....ummm.... Inspiration? [uh yea, thats it.] Or, just because people are going crazy over them and buying all the knock-off, lookalike dresses and such, and its kind of funny. Anyways....






















































[Cartoons and other graphics in this post do not afflict or belong to me or my blog. Thanks]
xoxo Katy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for coming! be sure to leave comments!