My Lovely Day x]

"You name it, I bought it!"

I am soooo fed up with online shopping right about now. I have a Mystery birthday party on Friday, where I am playing the role of the "clotheshorse", or an insane shopaholic, with the motto of: "You name it, I bought it". Searching for the perfect dress has been a challenge though. I have found a few winners at Forever21, and Delias, but at Delias the shipping takes 10 days, and at F21, it takes 5-7. Boo Humbug. My mom says she will take me shopping on Wednesday, but I have more State Assessment tests that day, and will probably die of tiredness. Oh well, a shopping trip is a shopping trip!

I'm sorry, long lacrosse practice has prevented me from adding more to this pitiful blog post. Heres your lesson of the day though, Never rely on Online Shopping in a pinch.

Toodles!
Katy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Mary said...

lol Katy...well the choices you had on the forum were awesome. The convienience of online shopping is crushed by stupid shipping times =P...I have no doubt you will prevail and look fab! Post pics! ;o)

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for coming! be sure to leave comments!