Peacoats, Stock-Market, and more 'Fun'



Whats up with Katy

Hey Everyone! I know I have lacked fashion news lately, but I have had a very busy couple of weeks. Figuring you might be curious about whats' up with me, i am providing you with a bit of the details.


Math


In Math we are continuing with the Stock market. How fun. If there is one thing I despise most about Math, or learning in general, it would be the Stock Market. I have paid a few minutes of attention to my poor teacher, and learned that our stocks and market isn't all that hot at the moment. I won't get into all that right now, because I know I will really bore you to death.



Language Arts


Finished "Charlotte Doyle" finally, but found it had a very poor ending. I HATED the decision she made, and thought it ruined the book. Now, I am recommending that you read the book, but skip the end. ;)


Snow?


Yep, I said it! It may SNOW!!!!! *boo-ya!* It hasn't snowed here (big) for around 2 years, and last year I only used my new sled once. Once it actually snows, I vow to video tape my friends and I, and show you all! Anyways, I am putting a cold spoon under my pillow, wearing my 'jammies inside out and backwards, dancing in front of my refridgerator, and sprinkeling sugar on my windowsill. Now all I need to do is wait. *im B.A.D at that part*

--------------------------------------------------


Fashion-ness

OMG OMG! *hypervenalates* Did you see the Obama girls at the innauguration?!?! They were wearing the cutest custom-made peacoat-like jackets made by J.Crew. The other day in Math, we were talking about the stocks- big surprise- and we started to track the stocks of J.Crew (clothing company) online since the big day. The public began buying their stocks because of the two nicely dressed Obama Girls.

*runs off to get one of those peacoats!!!*

















xoxo Katy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

royalty_claire said...

Hey girl! Awesome Blog! Can't wait for more!
XOXO~Claire

Merrill said...

Katy, this is awesome!

Merrill said...

Katy, this is awesome. I luv it -Abbie

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for coming! be sure to leave comments!