Independant Fashion Bloggers <3

Gah! it's almost 10:30!!!

Okay, so to sum up my week, I will spill that I was away from my lappy for 4 days, *cough* because I got it taken away *cough*....
So... therefore, I have A LOT of catching up, blog-wise. :)

I joined this really awesome site, called "Independant Fashion Bloggers"...
[here: http://www.heartifb.com/]
But-- here's the catch. In order to join, you MUST have a fashion blog, AND get it approved!
I was soo happy when SMB got approved!!
Okay, so here's the badge to prove it!










So.. if you all have a fashion blog, please, please join!
My username is: KatyLOVESyou

I will MOST DEFINITELY post more 2moro! :)

toodles!

ifbheart,
Katy

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for coming! be sure to leave comments!