Gucci vs. Pucci and "The Clique"

Okay, I was asking myself today... "What is the difference between Gucci, and Pucci?" At first I thought that one was the knock-off version of the other, but I learned that I was wrong later....

[definitions from wikipedia]

GUCCI is an iconic Italian fashion and leather goods label. It was founded by Guccio Gucci (1881 – 1953) in Florence in 1921. Gucci is considered one of the most famous, prestigious, and easily recognizable fashion brands in the world.


PUCCI Emilio Pucci, was an Italian fashion designer and politician. He and his eponymous company are synonymous with geometric prints in a kaleidoscope of colors.

Okay, so a tad bit different.... That was just my fashion rambling of the day. ;)



SMB B O O K CLUB









I am currently in love with "The Clique" series.... Here's a quick summary of the series:

The Clique series, is one about a typical Middle School rich, snotty clique. When Claire moves into Massie Block's [clique alpha] guesthouse, Massie feels like her life is ruined. Since when does her mother think she and Claire will be anything opposite of enemies? Massie convinces the rest of their clique to be against her new guest, making the only way for Claire to be accepted, is lying. Lying her way into the clique. In the end, she is accepted, and the rest of the books in the Clique series, are about the ups, and the downs of being controlled by Massie Block, in a typical clique.

At the moment, I am [not reading in order] reading "Invasion of the Boy Snatchers". I finished "Sealed with a Diss" and "Dial "L" for Loser". Happy reading!


Characters:





















[ignore the words and stuff...]


{from left to right} Claire, Kristen, Massie, Alicia, Dylan.


xoxo Katy


P.S. I cracked my F.A.C.S project, [egg] her name was Nallah Joy... R.I.P!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for coming! be sure to leave comments!