The Perfect Sleepover Gear, and more! :)

SLEEPOVER GEAR


Okay, yes I will admit, that I haven't been blogging as much as I would have liked. However, I am here now- and ready to talk to you! :) Below are two paint documents about great buys on PJ's and Slippers, two of the main parts of a sleepover!






























Deals

This is the topic where I show you places that are having major sales, clearances, or great steals, so stay posted! :)
Delias









American Eagle





















Wetseal





















Forever21









Have a Great Weekend!

xoxo Katy


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

BB said...

Ooh, those pj's are adorable. I must get myself some x]

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for coming! be sure to leave comments!